I am open to reviewing manuscripts and proposals from both first-time authors and publishing veterans.
Fiction submissions should include a query letter, synopsis, the first 3 chapters or 25 pages of your manuscript, and an author biography.
Nonfiction submissions should include a query letter and full proposal.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting queries:
- The subject line of your email should include the word “Query” along with the title of your manuscript.
- Please paste content into the body of the email. Attachments will not be reviewed.
- Please include a contact phone number as well as email address in your submission
- Please do not submit a full length manuscript unless requested
- Always let me know if your manuscript/proposal is currently under consideration by other agents/publishers.
- Paper queries submitted via US Mail or any other means (Fed-Ex/UPS and even door-to-door delivery) will not be reviewed or returned.
I welcome unsolicited materials and look forward to reading your work.
Submit queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.